Teachers Building Society has introduced a new intermediary exclusive mortgage for homebuyers and movers with a fixed rate of 3.2% for three years.
Intermediary Exclusive Mortgage
- Fixed rate of 3.20% for three years followed by our standard variable rate (currently 4.99%). Overall cost for comparison is 4.7% APR
- £99 application fee and £899 arrangement fee
- Available on loans up to 80% LTV
- £100 contribution towards NUT subscription
- Early Repayment Charge of 3% applies during the first three years
James Bawa, Chief Executive of Teachers Building Society said: “We are always striving to introduce competitive products exclusively for our valued intermediaries and are pleased to roll out this 3.2% mortgage with a fixed rate for three years. We will continue to work closely with intermediaries to meet their requirements as best we can and look forward to introducing more products in the future.
The Society has been providing mortgages to teachers and education professionals for nearly 50 years and the product range includes deals for people remortgaging and moving home as well as first-time buyers.
To find out more about the range of mortgages available at Teachers’ Building Society, call the broker support team on 0800 378 669 or visit the website visit our Intermediary section.