Teachers Building Society has launched a new 2.79% fixed rate Help to Buy Mortgage.
The mortgage, available to teachers in England and Wales, as well as those looking to purchase a property in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, offers a fixed deal for three years.
James Bawa, chief executive of Teachers Building Society, said: “We have launched this fixed rate mortgage to meet the needs of a range of buyers who are seeking the reassurance of a fixed rate deal. It’s reassuring to know that your monthly mortgage payment will remain the same over a set period, allowing people to manage their finances more easily.”
Help to Buy 3 Year Fixed Rate:
- 3 Year Fixed Rate of 2.79% then changing to our Standard Variable Rate (SVR), which currently stands at 4.99% for the remainder of term
- Overall cost for comparison is 4.9% APR
- Available for loans up to 75% Loan to Value
- Fixed until 14 September 2018
- Available for purchase and remortgage
Mortgages from Teachers Building Society are available to teachers and education professionals in England and Wales.
To find out more about the range of mortgages available at Teachers Building Society, call 0800 378 669.