Dorset-based Teachers Building Society, the mutual specialising in providing mortgages for people working in education, has launched a new 2 year remortgage deal.
Available to teachers all over the UK as well as non-teachers in the Society’s local BH and DT postal areas, the deal is available for remortgages only.
Alan Gravett, head of sales and marketing, says, “We constantly strive to provide the best rates we possibly can to both borrowers and savers, and this new deal offers great value to someone looking for a remortgage deal where they can keep their repayments down during the first two years. With a low arrangement fee, we’re confident it will be a popular product, and consequently it will be available for a limited period only.”
- 2.24% discounted variable rate for 2 years
- Then switching to our Standard Variable Rate currently 4.99%
- Overall cost for comparison is 4.6% APR
- Available for remortgages only
- Product arrangement fee of £499
- Early repayment charges apply during the discount rate period
- Maximum 75% Loan to Value ratio
- A valuation fee is payable
Teachers Building Society prides itself on offering a truly personal service, and a named consultant is allocated to prospective borrowers the first time they call.
To find out more about mortgages for teachers at Teachers Building Society, call 0800 378 669 or click here.