Cash ISA Reward (Issue 2) - THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW CLOSED
A new issue Cash ISA offering an attractive interest rate for CURRENT tax year subscriptions 2012/2013 only. Transfers in will not be accepted.
Benefits to you
- Tax free savings account
- Interest rate is variable, currently 2.65% gross/AER, which includes a 0.90% bonus for the first 12 months from account opening. The minimum investment amount is £100.
- Withdrawals can be made at any time without notice or loss of interest.
- Withdrawals will be transferred to the investor's nominated bank account by Faster Payments
- Interest paid on 5th April
- ISA subscriptions for the tax year 2012/2013 will be permitted
For more information about the account, please see the account summary page
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding this product or the application form, you can contact us:
Complete and sign the form and post it to:
Teachers Building Society,
To view the application form, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this installed on your computer, please click here to download it.
You must be sure that you have read and understood how the account works and that it will suit your requirements.
At Teachers', we like satisfied customers. If you are not happy with your new account you can switch to another type within 14 days or have your money refunded with interest. See our General Terms and Conditions for further details.
We appreciate that there may be occassions when you have a complaint. For information on our complaints procedure, please click here.
The Society is a participant in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). For more information on this, please click here.
Protecting your account - we will treat your account and personal information as private and confidential, but there are some things you can do to prevent the misuse of your account. Please click here for more information.
There are a number of HM Revenue & Customs limits regarding ISAs you should be aware of as follows:
- From 6 April 2015, the annual ISA allowance will be £15,240. This can be invested in cash, stocks and shares or any combination of the two. For more information regarding the new allowance, please visit http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/isa/new-isa-faq.pdf
- You cannot pay into more than one Cash ISA in the same tax year
- If you do not subscribe to a Cash ISA in the previous tax year but then decide to add to it for the current tax year, you will have to complete a new application form before payment can be made
- The tax year runs from 6th April to 5th April the following year
The government has said that ISAs will be available indefinitely.
We operate postal saving/mortgage accounts and a telephone mortgage service.
The Law of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
All communication between you and us will be in English.
All details correct as at 29th October 2012