Need a 95% mortgage?
- Competitive variable rate deal for home purchase
- Available to teachers and Dorset residents
- Fees and Early Repayment Charges may apply
Find out more
Find out more
First time buyer? We'll get you moving
A great mortgage deal for teachers:
Variable for 2 years
Changing to our Standard Variable Rate for the rest of the term, currently
The overall cost for comparison is
- Maximum 90% Loan to Value ratio
- Arrangement fee of £899 and application fee of £99
- A valuation fee is payable
- Available for home purchases and remortgages
Early Repayment Charges may apply.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Our mortgages are available to teachers and educational professionals in England, Scotland, and Wales, as well as anyone purchasing or remortgaging in Dorset. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, existing customer or looking to switch from another lender, we have a range of competitive mortgage and remortgage deals.
Opting for a discounted variable rate could be beneficial while interest rates are low. See More Details
We are one of only a few lenders to support this scheme, which provides eligible applicants with an interest free equity loan. See More Details
If you’re looking to purchase or remortgage a Buy-to-Let property, this mortgage could be for you. See More Details
We are also able to offer will writing and online conveyancing services, provided by Flint Bishop Solicitors. Find out more